Nothing beats starting new year Mornings with yummy breakfast some homemade beetroot hummus. Here’s a video link and a recipe so Enjoy
- 1 big bowl of soaked boiled chickpeas
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Sea Salt as per taste
- Few cloves of garlic (almost half garlic)
- 2 Lemons
- 2 Beetroot
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- Cut the peeled beetroot into pieces.
- Roughly chop the garlic.
- Put boiled chickpea, chopped garlic, beetroot, sesame seeds, salt, 2 lemon juice, 1 tsp olive oil together in a blender and blend till smooth.
- Beetroot hummus is ready.