Director of NidSun Wellness, a chain of weight loss clinics with its branches in Delhi, Chandigarh, and Haryana
She’s a Food Scientist, with a Food and Chemical engineering degree and a specialization in Nutrition and sports specific nutrition. An expert with an overall work experience of 13 years and handling Fat loss and body shaping needs since 2007.
She’s a certified Fitness trainer with a specialization in Rehab and Resistance training, she’s a Puma Ambassador and trainer. She’s one of the 14 top international trainers on the PumaTRAC app. She has been working out last 17 years and has learned Functional, weight training, Yoga, Pilates and various dance styles.
Besides running their body shaping clinics in Delhi, She is also a writer with regular columns and blogs on food, fitness, and nutrition in many publications like Times of India, Asian Age, Urban Melange and many online portals and TV shows.
- Inputs as a health and fitness expert for
- TV Shows : She has done a Full series of Home Workouts for Breakfast Show WION News
- Live Talk Shows:
- Health at What Cost , Oxford Book Store
- Women Empowerment , Delhi University
- Importance of Healthy Eating, Sacred Heart School
- Importance of Health and Emergency Services, CII
- Features and Credits : Nidhi has been featured among India’s top Fittest by
- India Today
- WB news
- Catch Now Delhi
- Hooked Upon
- BFY Sports Fitness
Please feel free to connect with us at +91 8587847778 for any inquiries and Collaborations
Get advice from her for FREE
Published in News